67 Sphinx Ave, Revesby
For Rent $600pw - House
Fully Renovated 4 Bedroom House that is Suitable for a Family + Minutes away from Revesby Station
This 4-bedroom home is a perfect fit for the growing family wanting to add their personal touch to an already spacious home. Recently renovated property with new painting & new timber flooring.
Step outside and fall in love with the sun-filled backyard and conveniently being set close to local schools, shops and transport, parks that the family will enjoy and easily get to.
• 4-bedroom brick home
• Updated kitchen with meals area & gas cooking
• Separate lounge and dining areas
• New repainted & new timber flooring
• Gas heating point
• Original bathroom with bathtub
• Fantastic bones with solid full brick construction plus rewired electricals
• Prime time location - enjoy the benefit of being a short walk to Revesby station that boasts express train service to the city CBD
• Also close to Padstow shops, cafes, restaurants & station
Close School Locations:
• Padstow Park Public School 0.80 km
• Padstow North Public School 0.86 km
• St Luke's Catholic Primary School 0.94 km
• Revesby South Public School 1.10 km
• Revesby Public School 1.13 km
This lovely & affordable home won't last long so come and inspect today.
If you want to secure this fantastic place or book for inspection, Please Call us on 02 9771 6555 or Ari 0479 144 888 | Sarah 0426 006 997
* HOUSE VIEWING ON SATURDAY or BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE DAILY FOR UPDATED OPEN TIMES or 30 minutes prior to all inspections Due to the recent COVID Outbreak, we require all the viewers to bring their own mask, and we will supply hand sanitiser on the site + do a temperature check.
**DISCLAIMER We have, in preparing this information supplied by the vendor, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective buyers should make their own inquiries and do their own diligence to verify the accuracy of the information contained herein.
***Please ensure that you enquire with your correct contact details should you intend on inspecting the property.
Whilst all care is made, open home times are subject to change/cancel. Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please submit your application via:
1Form: Just Our Property Using email [email protected]