11-15 Cahors Rd, Padstow
For Sale Contact for price - Unit
Bright & Modern 2 Bedroom Full Brick Apartment Located in the Heart of Padstow
POTENTIAL TO CONVERT TO 3 BEDROOM UNIT (OBTAINED STRATA APPROVAL and STCA)
This superb modern oversized two-bedroom unit is in a well sought-after location in a security complex, with beautiful marble tile throughout spacious living & dining and carpet in the bedrooms. Easily maintained in the isolated spacious kitchen area and huge open plan living and plenty of space.
Don’t miss an extremely rare opportunity to purchase a large 2 bedroom unit that is located so close to everything you can possibly need with amenities. It is in a great location since it is positioned very centrally located, only within 3min walk to shops, cafe, restaurants, school, library, parks, M5 Motorway, buses and Padstow train station.
* Full Brick 2 huge/oversized bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
* Enormous combined open plan lounge & dining area which leads to a super large balcony
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and the new rangehood
* Large bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Beautiful tiled living areas with lots of sun ray from the balcony
* Intercom System
* New Split system A/C
* Huge Internal laundry with dryer, potential for second bathroom
* Secured underground park with 2 Single LUG
* Unit size, Internal 124m2 approx, Total inc balcony 156m2 approx.
* Super convenient, positioned in a premium location within walking distance to shops, church, restaurants, swimming pool, parks, library & station.
* Potential to convert to 3 bedroom unit, see attached proposed plan (STCA and subject to Strata approval)
If you want to secure this fantastic place or book for inspection, Please Call us on 02 9771 6555 or Ari 0479 144 888
This is the most outstanding unit on the market that would suit downsizers, families, professionals or anyone that wants spacious living and no maintenance. Not a single thing to do except to move in!
* HOUSE VIEWING ON SATURDAY or BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE DAILY FOR UPDATED OPEN TIMES or 30 minutes prior to all inspections Due to the recent COVID Outbreak, we require all the viewers to bring their own mask, and we will supply hand sanitiser on the site + do a temperature check.
**DISCLAIMER We have, in preparing this information supplied by the vendor, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective buyers should make their own inquiries and do their own diligence to verify the accuracy of the information contained herein.
***Please ensure that you enquire with your correct contact details should you intend on inspecting the property.
Whilst all care is made, open home times are subject to change/cancel. Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please submit your application via:
1Form: Just Our Property Using email [email protected]