1361 Camden Valley Way, Leppington
For Sale $790,000 - House
Life Your Lifestyle in Your Future Home in this Magical Precinct
Settled on an aloft land setting, enjoy a harmonious lifestyle in one of the newest land releases to be offered in the Leppington Train Station Precinct.
Leppington offers a lifestyle that unifies the best of urban living with the beauty of nature. You will be surrounded by parklands, kilometres of scenic cycleways and walking tracks. Just a short drive North West will lead you to the tranquillity of the Blue Mountains, and a day trip to the South Coast will have you wiggling your toes along the coastline of white sand and clear water.
Turn yourself in this serene location while also being at the doorstep of a diverse and prospering community. You would not to travel far – shops, schools and stations are conveniently a short walk or drive away.
Anticipated Registration - April/May 2021
Lot 149 - land 363sqm, Single Storey House 171sqm, 5 bedroom 2 bath and single garage - $802,000
Lot 151 - land 315sqm, Double Storey House 183sqm, 4 bedroom 3 bath and single garage - $791,999
- 2.9km from Leppington Public School;
- 2.5km from Amity College
- 1.3km from Leppington Station
- 500m from Stockland Village
- 4.5 km from Carnes Hills Market Place
- 2400 mm ceiling
- 2 split system air conditioning - one to living and one for master room
- Latch and deadlock doors
- Alarm system
- Walk in Robe
- LED downlights to kitchen & bathroom areas
- Brick concrete letter box
- Quality ceramic tiles for the alfresco
- Landscaping front and rear yards
- 200mm Smartstone Benchtops in Kitchen & Bathroom
* HOUSE VIEWING ON SATURDAY or BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE DAILY FOR UPDATED OPEN TIMES or 30 minutes prior to all inspections
**DISCLAIMER Images used are for illustration purposes only. We have, in preparing this information supplied by the vendor, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective buyers should make their own inquiries and do their own diligence to verify the accuracy of the information contained herein.
Please contact our office on 02 9771 6555 or 0479 144 888 to schedule for another private inspection.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances.