14 / 702 Canterbury Road, Belmore
Auction UPCOMING AUCTION - Apartment
Two Storey Townhouse Style One Bedroom PENTHOUSE with Spectacular City and Harbour Bridge Views
Brought to you this awesome and one of the kind townhouse style 1-bedroom apartment with 180-degree spectacular City and Harbour Bridge view.
This superbly designed Bianca apartment in a boutique development is this oversized one-bedroom apartment with a massive 103sqm approx. in total.
It presents a great opportunity to live only moments to the hustle and bustle of Belmore CBD, located at the rear of the complex, this desirable property is very quiet and enjoys loads of natural light in a well-kept secure building.
Bianca building is conveniently located just a brief stroll to the lively Belmore town centre and train station within 10 minutes’ walk. For commuters, it’s only a 30-minute drive to the city via the M4 or the airport via the M5
* Open plan and spacious living areas with natural light and cross flow ventilation
* Huge balcony with 180° spectacular district, city and harbour bridge views, allowing you to watch fireworks from your balcony
* Sleek designer finishes with premium fixtures, light filled interiors, neutral colour palette
* Stone kitchens with quality stainless steel appliances including Westinghouse gas cooking, oven, rangehood
* Contemporary designer tile to ceilings bathrooms
* Spacious and oversized bedroom with built in robes and beautiful district view from the windows
* Split Air-conditioning in the living room
* Timber floor flooring throughout with carpet in the bedroom
* Security building with intercom
* Secure car space and separate storage cage
* HOUSE VIEWING ON SATURDAY or BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE DAILY FOR UPDATED OPEN TIMES or 30 minutes prior to all inspections
**DISCLAIMER We have, in preparing this information supplied by the vendor, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective buyers should make their own inquiries and do their own diligence to verify the accuracy of the information contained herein.
Please contact our office on 02 9771 6555 or 0479 144 888 to schedule for another private inspection.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances.