507-511 Liverpool Rd, Strathfield
Sold! Contact for price - Apartment
Secure this Brand-New Apartments in Great Location!
Price start from $688,000
Located in highly sought-after Strathfield, Just Our Property is excited to present this newly completed immaculate apartment in an outstanding pocket of land just moments from Strathfield's most desired amenities & services.
Set in one of Strathfield's established residential areas, Keystone’s boutique collection of two bedrooms Apartments display modern sophistication.
• Engineered Oak floorboards in the living areas add a natural warmth
• Floor-to-ceiling glass floods living spaces in natural light
• 40mm Caesarstone benchtops and smoke mirror splashbacks adorn the sleek kitchens.
• Innovative contemporary design and upmarket finishes.
• Modern lustrous tiled-to-ceiling bathroom, ensuite to main.
• Extensive use of floor-to-ceiling glass bathe the apartments in natural light
• Keystone also includes a number of SOHO residences specifically designed to accommodate those working from home, with versatile creative spaces.
• Secure basement parking and storage
• Mere footsteps to CBD bus connections, or head to Strathfield station to take the train into the city in just 15 minutes.
• Just minutes from the bustling heart of Strathfield, yet surrounded by peaceful, leafy streets.
• Loved by locals for its proud community spirit and centrality to thriving hubs, Strathfield stands as one of the Inner West’s most desired locations.
• Enjoying studying and reading at High St Community Library which is around the corner.
• Locals are also spoilt for dining choices, with thriving neighbouring precincts such as Burwood and Ashfield offering their own unique vibe and renowned dining scenes.
• Strathfield’s café culture is in full swing and eclectic eateries serve an array of multicultural cuisine.
• The Bay-to-Bay cycleway winds through many beautiful reserves dotted around Strathfield, trailing down to the idyllic Cooks River
• Strathfield and Hudson Park Golf Courses allow you to perfect your swing in picturesque surrounds.
• Making Strathfield a thriving centre of Sydney’s West, the proposed Strathfield Town Centre Masterplan is a $500 million vision to develop an upmarket shopping and entertainment precinct, theatre hall, new bus depot and a revitalised town centre.
• The abundance of prominent local educational institutions reflects the area’s strong family orientation, with leading schools such as Trinity Grammar School, MLC and Santa Sabina College close by.
• Enjoy easy access to state-of-the art private and public healthcare facilities, including Strathfield Private Hospital and St John of God Burwood Hospital under 10 minutes by car.
• Take advantage of Sydney Olympic Park’s extensive sporting facilities and entertainment venues which play host to world-class events.
• Wonderful retail options also abound, including Strathfield Plaza, Westfield Burwood and Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre, where you can browse boutiques, specialty stores and major retailers.
Contact Us Now on 02 9771 6555 | 0479 144 888 (Ari) for more information or to organise your first inspection.