18 / 1 Womerah Street, Turramurra
For Sale $650,000 - Apartment
Mirabell’s Neutral Tones Reflects the Beauty Outside
Inspired by the North Shore's lush woodlands, Mirabell's neutral tones and raw materials reflect the beauty outside. Open-plan living accentuates views and amplifies space for you to enjoy with family and friends.
As you venture inside, a calming, picturesque view is framed by floor-to-ceiling doors that give way to your private balcony, a brilliant extension for entertaining. The Mirabell’s timeless hues and textures are for your private haven mirrors the simplicity of nature. This apartment was designed with one, two and three-bedroom as well as parking have been designed and orientated to harness natural light throughout the day.
Between Mirabell's two buildings is a lush communal green space for residents. Barbeque entertaining pavilions and ample seating make this space unique. Only a short stroll north under a canopy of grand old trees you will find the train station, surrounded by a thriving shopping precinct with an assortment of retail outlets and the public library.
• Nestled in the tranquil Upper North shore of Sydney,it is rich in history, Turramurra offers the best of both worlds, embracing the past while offering abundant modern facilities for any lifestyle.
• Turramurra is just 17km north of the Sydney CBD.
• Living in Turramurra is made easy with a brilliant transport network. The Pacific Highway is the main access road, while buses and trains are the main modes of public transport.
• Commuter trains leave for north and south every 15 minutes. Only a short stroll north under a canopy of grand old trees, you will find the train station. Surrounded by a thriving shopping precinct; here you will find an assortment of retail outlets including two supermarkets, banks, fresh produce and the public library.
• Mirabell will enchant anyone that loves the city, but yearns for the lush surroundings of the leafy North Shore.
• Home to some of the best preserved blue gums and turpentine high forest, nature and residents thrive together in Turramurra. Whether you relish the quiet life or excel with a jam-packed schedule, there are opportunities abound for a wholesome lifestyle. Nestled into a central location, you will find many great cafes and restaurants within minutes of your doorstep.
• To get the heart rate pumping, several sporting fields tennis courts and golf courses are all in the neighbourhood, along with gyms and stunning tree lined running routes. If you love the water, aquatic centres are nearby or a short drive east along Mona Vale Road will take you directly to some of the best beaches on Australia’s eastern coastline.
• Imitating the quality and style inside, you'll find symmetrical display of flora that screens, delights and soothes your soul.
• Cleverly designed, the private central courtyard not only impresses visually, but flawlessly accommodates any occasion. Located between the two buildings is a lush communal greenspace. Barbecue entertaining pavilions and ample seating make this space unique. Regardless of the time of day, the spectacular selection of flora inspires, calms and brings a sense of bliss.
Contact Us Now 02 9771 6555 | 0479 144 888 to secure this Stunning Ocean View Apartment and arrange inspection