61 / 888 Pacific Highway, Gordon
For Sale From $945,000 - Apartment
Breathtaking Views from The Highest Point of Gordon
Living in the heart of Gordon would be like a visionary undertaking set to transform Gordon's residential landscape, Altessa breathes new life into a prominent site, it is a bold new address that reflects an urban sophistication and a design-conscious way of life as a family, offering breathtaking views from the highest point of Gordon.
The three harmonious buildings feel intimate, exude a sense of grandeur and presence, housing beautifully crafted one, two and three-bedroom apartments. As well it shows its varying heights creating a sense of scale, with the rear building accessed via a dramatic open atrium space.
The project complements the leafy character of the area. Earthy sandstone and green walls create a landscaped podium from which the upper levels rise, with timber-look panelling, textured finishes, timber screens and glass creating visual interest.
A unique ridgeline setting opens up sweeping views from every aspect of these perfectly planned apartments. Even from the lower levels, the leafy natural surrounds create a lush green backdrop to these refined residences. As the site cascades away at the rear, they gaze over the dense foliage of the Lane Cove River National Park to the south and to the Blue Mountains in the west. Sun streams in, bathing them in golden afternoon light. Many are set above the tree line, achieving a sense of vast open space.
Stunning panoramic views are spectacularly revealed, natural light is optimised and prevailing breezes are captured. A central communal courtyard garden ties the buildings together, creating a sanctuary and a focal point for community life as well as providing an aesthetically pleasing backdrop to the apartments.
Every fine detail has been carefully considered to achieve an air of understated sophistication and timeless elegance, enhanced by premium features and finishes. The layouts are generous and perfectly planned, such as using European oak floorboards. An abundance of clever storage spaces is found both internally and in the basement parking areas.
What you can do/find:
• Altessa is located only a 700m walk to Gordon train station.
• Nearby you’ll find Macquarie University along with the state-of-the-art Macquarie University Hospital.
• Local schools, both private and public, are highly regarded, reflecting the family-oriented nature of the area, with Gordon East Public, Pymble Ladies’ College, Knox Grammar, Ravenswood and St Pius X College just minutes away.
• Moments from your front door, Gordon’s local village hub has a welcoming feeling of community and caters to all of your day to day essentials, from supermarkets and medical centres to Harvey Norman and Bunnings. A growing culinary culture has given rise to vibrant cafes, restaurants and wine bars.
• Altessa is perfectly near located next to Chatswood where you’ll find Westfield that you can chase for all of the fashion, specialty shops and department stores you could ask for. Macquarie Centre has all of your shopping needs covered along with a cinema complex and one of only two ice rinks in Sydney.
• An abundance of local parkland, reserves and sporting facilities provide wonderful recreational amenity for keeping fit or simply unwinding. Explore the magical National Park that borders the Lane Cove River, with its Heritage Walk, cycle path, idyllic picnic spots, canoeing and boating, or discover the picturesque walking track that meanders along Blackbutt Creek. Keen golfers are spoilt for choice, with the manicured green expanses of Gordon Golf Club and Killara Golf Club conveniently close by.
Contact Us Now 02 9771 6555 | 0479 144 888 to secure this Stunning Ocean View Apartment and arrange inspection