4302 Greenbank Drive, Blacktown
For Sale From $595,000 - Apartment
A Good Place to Grow 6 Star Development
A Good Place To Grow
Fairwater received a 6 Star Green Star rating from the Green Building Council of Australia demonstrating world leadership, the first community in NSW to achieve this rating. It’s well known as place to relax with shaded picnic areas and healthy children’s play areas, of its wide space over 9 hectares of parklands, ponds, wetlands and waterways residents.
This Fairwater apartment of STRATA include initiatives to reduce energy and water improve comfort and livability, sustainability to the community to help bring down any running costs.
o Bedrooms, retreat and media rooms:
Your home will be carpeted throughout all the bedrooms and upstairs living areas. Carpet provided to the ground floor. Painted walls throughout as well as built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors to most bedrooms
The contemporary styled bathrooms also have feature cabinetry, with large mirrors for a light bright and luxurious feel. Chrome finished tapware sets off the cabinetry, along with the designer inset basins and expansive tiling. Wall hung vanity mirror cupboards in nominated locations, as well as semi frameless shower screen Free standing bath
Sliding aluminium framed doors, aluminiun windows and sunhoods in nominated locations. Powder coated steel garage door with remote. Finally Ensuite and walk in robe to master bedrooms in nominated homes Carpet to floors in bedrooms.
What you can do/find:
• community garden means you can grow your own vegetables.
• Geothermal units send refrigerant underground and use the constant 20 degrees temperature of the Earth to heat and cool your home. The technology is not affected by outside temperatures making it a much more efficient and sustainable option, with lower running costs due to lower energy consumption.
• A future planned bus stop on site and a range of public transport options at Blacktown interchange, less than 1km away
• People can feel more connected to their neighbors and community than in their previous home
• From pre-school all the way through to graduation, there are highly regarded childcare centres, primary schools, secondary schools and universities including Blacktown campus of University of Western Sydney and Blacktown TAFE close by.
Contact Us Now 02 9771 6555 | 0479 144 888 to secure this Stunning Ocean View Apartment and arrange inspection